Federal Construction Group, Inc. is tasked to provide all personnel, equipment, tools, materials, technical supervision and other items and services necessary to perform: inspection, abatement, installation and repair to all items in Hangar 97.
Scope of Work:
- Contractor shall recover all AFFF for Hanger 97 form reserve AFFF storage tanks on the north side of the hanger (approx. 2,000 gals).
- Contractor shall remove AFFF in FOD catch basin on the north side of Hanger 97(approx. 4,000 gals).
- Contractor shall clean FOD catch basin on the north side of hanger 97, removing all material from catch basin.
- Contractor shall clean the area around the storage tank to remove all material from the area.
- Contractor shall dispose of AFFF in accordance with federal and state guidelines.
- Contractor shall follow all manufacturer recommendations and requirements.
- Contractor shall notify Peter Turpen, fire department and building personnel upon completion of work