Federal Construction Group, Inc. is tasked to:
1. Patch, repair and paint 5640 Corridor walls (3 total) – corner to corner as highlighted on attached floor plan. NOTE: No painting of hallway door frame required.
2. Strip and seal VCT flooring and replace cove base with Roppe 123 Charcoal 4” 700 Series cove base or equivalent in the break area, work room and 5658 storage area.
3. Replace counter top and backsplash in kitchen/break area. New counter top to be high pressure laminate and must match size/dimensions of existing countertop.
EXCEPTION: there will be no in-counter trash chute in new counter top. Doellken #2109 Antique White edge band or equivalent and Formica Mouse 928-58 or
equivalent for counter top. Contractor to provide new countertop drawing for review and laminate samples for selection by end-user. Existing fixtures may be reinstalled
(i.e. sink and faucet), with new hardware including: gaskets, seals, washers, housing, caulking, etc. Caulking at sink and laminate shall be clear.
4. Repair and/or replace white laminate banding where it is currently separating from upper cabinets in Break Area with Doellken #2109 Antique White or equivalent
edgebanding. Refer to attached pictures.
5. Repair separating edging at all built-in bookcases in library (5656) and inner chamber (5653) spaces (refer to attached pictures). Match existing millwork edging.
6. Provide and install faceplate as required at currently exposed junction box in 5655 Law Clerk office. Match existing faceplates.
7. Patch, repair & paint all walls and all existing painted doors & door frames in Chambers Suite 5650. Primary wall color to be Benjamin-Moore #2124-60 “Misty
Grey” or equivalent and accent walls (see attached floorplan), to be Benjamin-Moore #HC-154 “Hale Navy” or equivalent. Contractor to provide paint chip samples for enduser selection – multiple colors may be selected. Wall sheen will be “egg shell” and door/door frame sheen to be “semi-gloss”. NOTE: Existing exposed wood doors and frames will NOT be painted. Also, address interior side of 5651 door frame only.
8. Replace carpet throughout Chambers Suite 5650 including Reception, Library, Law Clerk offices, Vestibule and Judge’s Chamber. Contractor shall assume Crown
Colony III Ultraloc style #54048 carpet tiles in Earthen #48761 or equivalent color. Carpet samples should be provided for final selection by owner. All wood base must
be replaced and match existing. If existing wood base can be salvaged during removal, it may be reinstalled. Otherwise, new wood base will be required. NOTE:
tiled areas within Chambers 5650 will NOT require carpet – these areas include the Work Room/Break Area, 5658 Storage and 5652 Toilet.
9. Remove all existing wallpaper in 5653 inner chamber and repair walls as required for a smooth painted finish to match existing texture of surrounding walls. Walls will be painted in Benjamin-Moore #2124-60 “Misty Grey” or equivalent.
10. Patch, repair and paint in Benjamin-Moore #2124-60 “Misty Grey” or equivalent the hard lid ceiling in the 5653 inner chamber.
11. Replace existing floor-to-ceiling sun damaged wood accent paneling along North wall of inner chambers with laminate panels and new wood molding that are visually consistent with the existing configuration and wood finish color. Contractor shall provide laminate samples and wood molding samples along with a design layout for wall selections.