Federal Construction Group, Inc. is tasked to provide all personnel, equipment, tools, materials, technical supervision and other items and services necessary to perform: inspection, abatement, installation and repair to all items.
1. Contractor shall remove jockey pump.
2. Contractor shall install new fire jockey booster pump. Pump shall be upsized for the system; pump needs to be able to connect to 2in water piping.
3. Contractor shall upgrade power if needed for new jockey booster pump.
4. Contractor shall have the well, well pump, water tank monitoring system and water system investigated by an qualified person to determine the issues with the system. Qualified person shall make report on the deficiencies on the system and how to repair the system.
5. Contractor shall notify fire department and building personnel upon completion of work.