Federal Construction Group, Inc. is tasked to paint the Mechanical Room, Building 3202 Mercer Hall at Naval Base San Diego. We are to provide all labor, material, equipment, and supervision to perform the following scope of work:
A. Site Preparation
1. The lead tests retuned found less than 0.05 mg/cm2, lead related certifications and work practices are not required when impacting the paint on the ceiling and walls of mechanical room.
2. Access to ceiling and upper walls will require scaffolding throughout mechanical room.
3. Scrape and clean all wall and ceiling surfaces and remove peeling paint.
4. Cover all equipment, pumps, filter tanks, motors, electrical panels, electrical switch gear, compressors, lighting fixtures, insulated pipes, and insulated ducting while preparation of walls and ceiling work is being performed.
5. Dispose of all debris accordingly.
6. Contact utilities for access to fenced in switch gear area in mechanical room.
7. An electrical watch will be required while work is being performed in and around and above electrical switch gear fenced area.
1. Prime and paint mechanical room walls and ceiling complete (flat white).
2. Prime and paint electrical conduit through mechanical room. (Flat white).
3. Prime and paint fire suppression system (red).
4. Prime and all paint doors in mechanical room inside only.
5. Cover all equipment, pumps; filter tanks, motors, electrical panels, electrical switch gear, compressors, lighting fixtures, insulated pipes, and insulated ducting while painting of walls and ceiling work is being perform