Federal Construction Group, Inc. is tasked to restore the grout on the D5 Pedestal located at the Radiographic Inspection Facility, BLDG 15988.
- Provide all labor, material, equipment, transportation and supervision necessary to perform the Scope of Work. Shall perform all work necessary to complete the contract in a satisfactory and acceptable manner and adhere to all applicable federal, state, and local codes and regulations.
- All material and equipment shall be installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Building #15988 is a secure location and will require advance notification for access inside this building.
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Demolish and remove the existing 1 cubic yard of grout that had been beneath the steel structure.
- Build a base beneath the steel structure using non-shrink grout, specifically compliant with ASTM C1107/C1107M, with no ASTM C827/C827M shrinkage. The total volume of the grout base will be approximately 1 cubic yard of grout. See attached hand drawing for dimensions of grouted base.
- Finish the grouted base with a ¾ inch chamfer, and make the grout appear smooth.