Federal Construction Group, Inc. will provide all personnel, equipment, tools, materials, technical supervision and other items and services necessary to perform: inspection, abatement, installation and repair to all items within this SOW.
Scope of Work:
Installation – Bldg. #460
a) Contractor shall repair the corrupted program on the Notifier FACP at Bldg. #460 via reloading the program or install a new motherboard with new programming.
b) Contractor shall conduct a test of the fire alarm system per NFPA and UFC. General Contract Comments
1. Contractor shall verify sizes for all parts of repairs and replacement on all fire alarm/suppression systems.
2. Contractor shall notify fire department and building personnel before start of work.
3. Contractor shall make all electrical and mechanical connection for this project.
4. Contractor shall follow all manufacturer recommendations and requirements.
5. Contractor shall ensure the equipment is in manufacturer recommended operation before acceptance.
6. Contractor shall notify fire department and building personnel upon completion of work.