Federal Construction Group, Inc. is to provide all personnel, equipment, tools, materials, technical supervision and other items and
services necessary to perform: inspection, abatement, installation and repair to all items within this SOW.
Scope of Work:
a) Remove one damaged/broken 6-inch OS&Y valve
b) Remove ½-inch packing from Fire Pump #1 & #2.
c) Remove faulty thermal switch from jockey pump.
a) Install new 6-inch OS&Y valve
b) Install new ½-inch packing on Fire Pump #1 & #2.
c) Install new thermal switch for jockey pump.
d) Contractors shall install and test new equipment per UFC and NFPA.
General Contract Comments
1. Contractor shall verify sizes for all parts of repairs and replacement on all fire alarm/suppression systems.
2. Contractor shall notify fire department and building personnel before start of work.
3. Contractor shall make all electrical and mechanical connection for this project.
4. Contractor shall follow all manufacturer recommendations and requirements.
5. Contractor shall ensure the equipment is in manufacturer recommended operation before acceptance.
6. Contractor shall notify fire department and building personnel upon completion of work.