Federal Construction Group, Inc. will provide all personnel, equipment, tools, materials, technical supervision and other items and services necessary to perform: inspection, abatement, installation and repair to all items within this SOW.
Scope of Work:
a) Remove damaged fire suppression air compressor and dispose offsite.
a) Install new riser mounted tank less fire suppression air compressor per NFPA and UFC.
b) Test new riser mounted tank less fire suppression air compressor per NFPA and UFC.
General Contract Comments
1. Contractor shall repair to fire suppression systems at different locations abroad MCAS Yuma.
2. Contractor shall install an air compressor rated for use on a fire suppression system per NFPA and UFC.
3. Contractor shall verify that the new fire suppression air compressor is the proper size for the fire suppression system at Bldg. #408.
4. Contractor shall notify fire department and building personnel before start of work.
5. Contractor shall make all electrical and mechanical connection for this project.
6. Contractor shall follow all manufacturer recommendations and requirements.
7. Contractor shall ensure the equipment is in manufacturer recommended operation before acceptance.
8. Contractor shall notify fire department and building personnel upon completion of work