Federal Construction Group is to provide all personnel, equipment, tools, materials, technical supervision and other items and services necessary to perform: inspection, abatement, installation and repair to all items within this SOW.
Scope of Work:
a) Contractor shall remove existing 6in check valve, gauges, and associated piping on fire suppression riser.
b) Contractor shall remove water motor gong, retard chamber and all associated piping.
c) Contractor shall remove existing 6in OS&Y valve on riser.
d) Contractor shall remove existing water motor gong
Installation – Fire Alarm
a) Contractor shall connected the existing Kingfisher FACP located on the old side of Bldg. #406 to the Notifier FACP located at the new side of Bldg. #406 per NFPA and UFC.
b) Contractor shall install conduit per NFPA
c) Contractor shall conduct a test of the entire fire alarm system per NFPA and UFC. Fire Suppression Riser north side
d) Contractor shall install new 6in check valve, gauges, and associated piping.
e) Contractor shall install new eclectic alarm bell, for outside use, 120volt, conductors, conduit, and associated parts to flow switch.
f) Contractor shall confirm that available power in area of riser will be enough for eclectic alarm bell for use, if not, contractor shall install conductors, conduit and run to nearest electrical panel with available power.
g) Contractor shall install new 6in OS&Y valve on riser.
General Contract Comments
1. Contractor shall verify sizes for all parts of repairs and replacement on all fire alarm/suppression systems.
2. Contractor shall notify fire department and building personnel before start of work.
3. Contractor shall make all electrical and mechanical connection for this project.
4. Contractor shall follow all manufacturer recommendations and requirements.
5. Contractor shall ensure the equipment is in manufacturer recommended operation before acceptance.
6. Contractor shall notify Peter Turpen, fire department and building personnel upon completion of work.