Federal Construction Group, Inc. is tasked to provide all personnel, equipment, tools, materials, technical supervision and other items and services necessary to perform: inspection, abatement, installation and repair to all items within this SOW.
- Remove fire pump (x2) from fire pumps room and dispose of offsite.
- Remove associated piping for fire pumps.
- Remove one 36in wide door and concrete walling, door located on south side of pump room.
- Remove pump controller if new pumps are not compatible.
- Remove PIV and asphalt for install of BFP.
- Install new fire pumps, new fire pumps will meet requirements for gpm, flow psi for hanger design system.
- Install new fire pump rater piping associated with install of new fire pump.
- Install new fire rated backflow preventer on main supply line for fire suppression water line.
- Install new double doors on south side of fire pump room. Doors are for removal and install of new equipment. Paint and texture concrete walling to match existing paint.