Federal Construction Group, Inc. will provide all personnel, equipment, tools, materials, technical supervision and other items and
services necessary to perform: inspection, abatement, installation and repair to all items within this SOW.
Scope of Work:
a) Contractor shall remove corroded trim piping from all fire suppression risers
b) Contractor shall remove broken pressure reducing valves from all fire pumps.
c) Contractor shall remove pvc drainage piping from all fire pumps.
d) Contractor shall remove two AFFF release stations located on the outside of building. Release stations are not needed; remove from FACP programing, and cover j-box for release station with a weather proof cover.
a) Contractor shall install new trim piping on all fire suppression risers per NFPA and UFC.
b) Contractor shall install new pressures reducing valves on all fire pumps per NFPA and UFC.
c) Contractor shall install new pressure reducing valve on main office riser per NFPA and UFC.
d) Contractor shall install copper drainage piping for all fire pumps per NFPA and UFC.
General Contract Comments
1. Contractor shall verify sizes for all parts of repairs and replacement on all fire alarm/suppression systems.
2. Contractor shall notify fire department and building personnel before start of work.
3. Contractor shall make all electrical and mechanical connection for this project.
4. Contractor shall follow all manufacturer recommendations and requirements.
5. Contractor shall ensure the equipment is in manufacturer recommended operation before acceptance.
6. Contractor shall notify fire department and building personnel upon completion of work.